Monday, February 25, 2008

Rabbit

I've been trying to think of a good trail name. Heather suggested Ribbit, which I misread as Rabbit. Rabbit kind of stuck. I'm usually a very fast walker so it seemed somewhat appropreate. It's also simple. I like that too.

I found the picture from mad river canoe's website. I've seen the picture before. Also from mad river canoe's website..."Native American legend tells of the rabbit, pipe in hand, sitting secure and confident within the ferns, as his mortal enemy the lynx prowls nearby. The rabbit is confident of his own ability. He knows he has strength, agility, and intelligence to deal with whatever challenges await him."
.
It may be time to read Watership Down again.

2 comments:

Hotdogs said...

I also suggested Joebo Baggins. Sorry, it just cracks me up. I'm not a fan of "Rabbit" for obvious reasons.

Hotdogs said...

Although I do like the legend of the rabbit.