Monday, March 3, 2008

I too will do the Appalachian Trail

Solely off land I shall live. With my BARE NAKED hands I’ll collect berries. I will carry only a knife as I complete the trail on my Segway. Yes, I’ll be roughing it to the extreme. It won’t be easy watching movies on my tiny I Phone screen. Finding hotels along the way without reservations will be terrifying but this is what I must do. Why? Why am I doing the Trail? Peer pressure. I don’t want people to think I’m just a prima Donna that sits at home while her sweet man Rabbit is out there alone in the wild single handedly shooting bears and monkeys. This is just another example of my infinite selflessness. My name shall be Tarzanna.

Oh I almost forgot. Baby Bear, my mom is going to send me care packages along the way. Would you mind going into the nearest post offices and pick them up and bing them to me on the trail? That would be so sweet of you, thanks. Tarzanna

1 comment:

Joe said...

I wonder if anyone has ever done the trail on a segway before. I think biclycles are prohibited, but has anyone ever written a rule prohibiting segways?