Thursday, March 13, 2008

Plane Tickets & Shuttle

I got one way plane tickets to Atlanta today for Baby Bear and myself. I also made reservations with a hostel for a shuttle ride from the airport to the hostel, and then to the trail in the morning. We will be leaving Cleveland at 9:00 AM on Tuesday April 8th.

The hostel looks like a pretty cool place. I'm going to try to stay in at least one a week so that I can do laundary and take a shower. It looks like all of the hostels also accept mail for hikers, which can save a trip to the post office.

http://www.hikerhostel.com/

1 comment:

Tadpole said...

You should take one of those travel things of baby wipes (not the big plastic container) with you for in between showers to wipe down with. We use them when we go camping and showers aren't available. They won't take up a lot of space, and are pretty light. You can get a pack that would last a few days to a week, depending on how often you "bathe" with them, for under/around $2.