Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 21 - Zeroing at Standing Bear Hostile (April 29)

Today was fairly uneventfull. Road Rash made an incredibly delicious breakfast this morning. He is a cook in real life. Road Rash and Hobo Joe found everything they needed for breakfast before I even got up.

Later in the day, Hobo Joe gave Road Rash a mohawk haircut. I was taking my first shower in about 5 days so I missed the event.

Red Eyes showed up late last night. He and Road Rash planted trees today to pay for their stay. We all guessed correctly that Red Eyes would do little work.

Not much else happening today. It was nice to relax and rest my feet. Me feet feel much better today. We are heading off tomorrow morning and should be in Hot Springs in two days.

2 comments:

pbowyer said...

Kind of interesting....I have found that both "Hobo Joe" and "Stranger" each have AT blogs....Stranger has mentioned Rabbit a couple of times.....

here are links

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=2488

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=225199

Paul

Joe said...

Paul,

Where is Stranger? He disappeared in Gattlingburg not to be heard from again.

Joe