Tuesday, April 29, 2008

During this brief intermission I'd like to share an inspirational poem with you.

Ok I'll just admit right now that I posted this sarcastically. It's utterly hilarious but in an awful cliche kind of way.

angst for nothing

(by rimshot)

encroaching blackness lies bleeding on the uncaring sands of time

pain is good
pain is nice
pain is worth the sacrifice

i fling myself facefirst from this vale of tears into the black strangling nothingness that birthed me

i am but a hemorrhoid on the rectum of the universe
prostate with pain

the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling

fear is the maggot
in my soul
it gnaws at me
i dine in hell
the menu is nothingness

i drink the bitter wine of mankind to the dregs

my cup
overfloweth




Is that not funny? Is it just me? Perhaps my cup overfloweth. I googled "the worst poems" and it's truly a quagmire of entertainment.

2 comments:

Hotdogs said...

Well I guess you people don't know how to appreciate horrible poetry! No comments indeed! :P

Steelstring said...

I am a hemorrhoid on the rectum of the universe??? That's damn funny!