Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog Settings

You may have noticed that I changed the blog settings. I started the blog as both a personal journal and a means to share my experiences with family and friends during my walk. I want the freedom to describe all that I see and experience without violating anyone's privacy.

I turned off the blog's search settings so that it can not be found using an internet search engine. I'm writing the things I would describe to family and friends back home. At the same time, there may be things I would describe to family and friends that I would not share with a trail companion's family and friends. I would prefer to limit access for this reason.

I also required an invitation to view the blog. I think I gave an invitation to all family, friends, and coworkers. If I missed anyone, please let me know so that I can sand them an invitation. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I love reading everyone's comments. Please keep posting.

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Could you invite Kathy Grigg? I sent her a link not too long ago, not knowing about the privacy setting. I think she'd like this.

Hotdogs said...

Sure, send me her e-mail.
ilovehotdogs@ameritech.net