Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hi Rabbit & Sonic from Willy

Hi Joe,
Sorry I haven't been checking in more often, I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. The big news is Jenny and I got married Saturday, May 24, 2008! The wedding was beautiful, I sang a song I wrote for the occasion with a video that Jenny made with pictures of our friends and families. (You were in there a couple times, Joe!). The multitudes have finally receded and I am about as happy as a guy could be. I'm so glad we had the chance to go camping in Idaho together, last summer!

I read the email and checked out the Flickr pictures last night before bed. The picture of you in ER scared the Heck out of me! I had to get on the blog to make sure you were OK. Thanks to Hotdog for getting the pics up!

It sounds like you're having fun and that it might not be the solitary experience you were thinking it would be. It seems that the others on the trail are Seekers like yourself and good company on your journey.

The best of everything to you, Joe! You're an inspiration to us all!

Love,

Willy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Should I be sending things like this that are more of a letter to something else - email, etc, rather than to the blog??

Hotdogs said...

Hey Congratulations Willy and Jenny!
I look forward to meeting you both.
Heather

Joe said...

Willy,

Congradulations! I was thinking of you, and would have called if I had your phone number. I had to delete everything in my phone due to a phone problem. Please call me and leave your phone number.

Joe

Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

my phone# is 605-348-3770.

I´m currently in Puerto Morelos, Mexico on the Carribean coast and won´t be answering my phone until next Tuesday (June 16th or 17th).

Jenny and I are enjoying our honeymoon in Mexico. We could use a little more sunshine, but the ocean is beautiful, the food is great and we saw some fantastic fish on the coral reef yesterday - and a sting ray 5 foot wide (it frightened Jenny a bit).

I hope you´re still enjoying your adventure. I´ll check in when we get back.

Love,
Willy