Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rainy Day Blues?




Then you NEED Kitten!
Kitten is the answer to ALL your needs! Do you have a fat lazy cat or dog at home that needs exercise? Then Kitten will help your cat or dog shed pounds instantly!
Kitten will also keep your other pet company while you're at work all day!
Kitten will instantly make you look years younger!
Receding hair line? Kitten can help you grow your hair back over night!
Flat tire? Kitten will change it for you!
Are your children wearing you out? Kitten is the answer! You'll forget you even have kids!
Call now for your free 30 day trial of Kitten!
CALL OR E-MAIL TODAY!
Please! Kitten is very sweet and needs a home, or she will go to the shelter soon. I'd keep her but between Joe and I we have 4 cats and a dog, which is way too many. As I was walking Hazel past a large field She ran up to me crying. She was very hungry and sad. The Geauga humane shelter doen't have any available cages, but they will test her for diseases, spay her and give her shots. I will have to keep her here till they have a cage or finds a home. So, all you will have to do is love and feed her. She will bring you so much joy! She slept under my chin and snuggled last night. She is good with dogs, old people, aliens and find works of art. And to top it off, she is litter box trained! Call or e-mail today!

1 comment:

Tadpole said...

What a cutie! Unfortunately I can only have one cat according to my lease. And she'd probably be a tasty snack for my Beast.